Working At Byron Bank
Byron Bank has 68 employees. We like to hire friendly, professional people who work well with others. We promote from within the bank if we have someone who is qualified. We do train tellers and processors when necessary.
Our benefit package is excellent and includes: Vacation; and sick days; health, dental and life insurance; 401K; flex plan; and a large fully equipped break room.
Whenever we have an opening we will place a position description on our site. However, feel free to mail, fax or e-mail your resume at any time to the following:
Mail: Byron Bank, Kristie Lynch, Human Resources/Marketing Officer, P.O. Box 901 Byron, IL 61010
**Please do not send sensitive information in emails**
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Byron Bank provides equal opportunity for all employees & applicants for employment & makes all employment decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy & gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, disability challenges, marital status, ancestry, status upon discharge from military service, order of protection status or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices & decisions, including recruitment & merit practices, appraisal systems, promotions & training, & career development programs.
ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL/CONSUMER LOAN PROCESSOR
The Assistant Commercial/Consumer Loan Processor is responsible for assisting the Full-Time Loan Processors in providing service support to expand lending relationships by providing administrative, sales, lending, and operational support to lenders. This includes coordination of loan documents and account maintenance. Responsibilities also include working with customers to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Provide back-up for both Commercial and Consumer loan processors
- Working knowledge of ITI, LaserPro and Director (a real plus!) to:
- Load loan data on the ITI system and complete maintenance checks on loans loaded in ITI by fellow processors
- Create loan documents using LaserPro
- Complete scanning/imaging of loan documents using Director
- Assist Processors and Lenders as a point of contact for customers during all stages of the loan & completing such tasks as:
- Collecting financial information
- Loan advances and payments
- Mail out paid notes, releases and titles on loans that are paid in full
- Prepare and send early loan disclosures to consumer customers
- Order title work
- Prepare loan documents for loan officers, primarily renewals
- Prepare closing packages and assist with the loan closing process
- Prepare loan denials (as directed by loan officer)
- Prepare and mail-out loan extensions (as directed by loan officer)
- Telephone/Customer Service, as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
- Loan Processing Experience – Minimum 2 years
- High School Diploma
This is a full-time position.