Working At Byron Bank
Byron Bank has 68 employees. We like to hire friendly, professional people who work well with others. We promote from within the bank if we have someone who is qualified. We do train tellers and processors when necessary. Our benefit package is excellent and includes: Vacation; and sick days; health, dental and life insurance; 401K; flex plan; and a large fully equipped break room. Whenever we have an opening we will place a position description on our site. However, feel free to mail, fax or e-mail your resume at any time to the following:
Mail: Byron Bank, Kristie Lynch, Human Resources Officer, P.O. Box 901 Byron, IL 61010 Fax: 815-234-2055 Email: email@example.com **Please do not send sensitive information in emails**
Equal Employment Opportunity: Byron Bank provides equal opportunity for all employees & applicants for employment & makes all employment decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy & gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, disability challenges, marital status, ancestry, status upon discharge from military service, order of protection status or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices & decisions, including recruitment & merit practices, appraisal systems, promotions & training, & career development programs.
MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER NEEDED
The Mortgage Loan Officer will be responsible for developing new residential loan business, complying with secondary market underwriting guidelines, as well as, Byron Bank in-house lending guidelines, and servicing and maintaining loan portfolio. This position represents the bank in the local community through active participation in community affairs and participates in marketing and cross-selling of all Byron Bank products and services.
- Prospects new mortgage lending opportunities.
- Develops and maintains successful relationships with business referral sources, existing and prospective.
- Meets with customers as necessary during various stages of the loan process to collect application data, financial documentation, etc.
- Ensures exceptional customer service by overseeing loan process from origination to close and providing on-going communication to customers, realtors and title companies.
- Keeps current and knowledgeable of any changes to: Freddie Mac, USDA, VA, FHA and IHDA loan products and grants.
- Provides excellent customer service in the mortgage and consumer loan departments regarding: basic loan questions, interest rates, tax reporting, realtor inquiries, on-line applications and documentation needed.
- Makes solid credit decisions on consumer loans that follow Byron Bank policy.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in lending.
- High School Diploma required, College Diploma preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly & effectively, both verbally & in writing.
- Solid Time management skills & the ability to organize, prioritize, & perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Professional & effective interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiasm & passion for assignments & the ability to meet established timelines.
- Computer skills that would include the ability to understand: MortgageBot, LaserPro, Windows & Outlook.
- Full-Time Position; Excellent Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer