Working At Byron Bank
Byron Bank has 68 employees. We like to hire friendly, professional people who work well with others. We promote from within the bank if we have someone who is qualified. We do train tellers and processors when necessary.
Our benefit package is excellent and includes: Vacation; and sick days; health, dental and life insurance; 401K; flex plan; and a large fully equipped break room.
Whenever we have an opening we will place a position description on our site. However, feel free to mail, fax or e-mail your resume at any time to the following:
Mail: Byron Bank, Kristie Lynch, Human Resources/Marketing Officer, P.O. Box 901 Byron, IL 61010
**Please do not send sensitive information in emails**
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Byron Bank provides equal opportunity for all employees & applicants for employment & makes all employment decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy & gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, disability challenges, marital status, ancestry, status upon discharge from military service, order of protection status or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices & decisions, including recruitment & merit practices, appraisal systems, promotions & training, & career development programs.
MORTGAGE PROCESSING SUPERVISOR
The Mortgage Processing Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of the Mortgage Processing Department. To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must possess strong processing and/or closing experience. It is essential that the individual chosen is knowledgeable in TRID and HMDA. This is not an entry level position.
- Supervise mortgage loan department processors
- Maintain knowledge of Freddie Mac guidelines, Compliance, and Banking Regulations for mortgage loans
- Monitor the HMDA reporting for all departments
- Provide operational support to loan officers
- Monitor pipeline in Mortgagebot and follow-up on pending violations
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reports (Production, Freddie Mac, HMDA, etc.)
- Perform loan operating software maintenance (Mortgagebot, IDS and PCI/WizEnterprise) and problem resolution
- Supervisory: 2-3 years
- Knowledge in Mortgage Loan Processing/Closing – 4 years
- Underwriting experience a real plus! (Freddie Mac)
Job Type: Full-time position
- Associate Degree or some college preferred
pages: 1 2