Working At Byron Bank
Byron Bank has 68 employees. We like to hire friendly, professional people who work well with others. We promote from within the bank if we have someone who is qualified. We do train tellers and processors when necessary. Our benefit package is excellent and includes: Vacation; and sick days; health, dental and life insurance; 401K; flex plan; and a large fully equipped break room. Whenever we have an opening we will place a position description on our site. However, feel free to mail, fax or e-mail your resume at any time to the following:
Mail: Byron Bank, Kristie Lynch, Human Resources Officer, P.O. Box 901 Byron, IL 61010 Fax: 815-234-2055 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org **Please do not send sensitive information in emails**
Equal Employment Opportunity: Byron Bank provides equal opportunity for all employees & applicants for employment & makes all employment decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy & gender identity), sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, disability challenges, marital status, ancestry, status upon discharge from military service, order of protection status or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices & decisions, including recruitment & merit practices, appraisal systems, promotions & training, & career development programs.
PART-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT
Byron Bank is looking for just that right individual to join our Financial Services’ Team. The ideal candidate must be able to provide top-notch Customer Service to our clients and be friendly, courteous and professional at all times. The ability to build strong relationships with our customers and referring our products and services at every opportunity within our Financial Services group, as well as, bank-wide is a must. A general understanding of annuities, life insurance, long term care, mutual funds and/or securities is needed to be successful in this position. Familiarity with CRM Database/Red Tail is a real plus.
- Answer agency phone direct line calls and transferred calls
- Greet clients, provide assistance, set-up appointments
- General office duties, phone, fax, copying, filing, mail processing, letters, etc.
- Client Database management and input
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets and reports
- Quick Books
- Provide general support to Investment Consultants/Sales Representatives
- Experience working in a professional office
- Insurance Agency background helpful
- Personality and ability to communicate with customers for both Agency and Bank
- Experience and knowledge of Office Suites Software
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-directed individual with the willingness to be flexible in the ebb and flow of daily activity and job duties
- High School diploma /some college preferred
- Part-time Position (approx. 24 hours)
- Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Equal Opportunity Employer