BRANCH MANAGER/UNIVERSAL BANKER
Byron Bank is seeking a Branch Manager/Universal Banker for our Poplar Grove Branch in Poplar Grove, Illinois. The ideal candidate will have proven retail banking experience in a branch setting and knowledge of all aspects of the operations side including deposits and consumer loans. This individual must possess the highest level of customer service, be responsible for selling bank products and services to increase the overall profit margins of the bank, and oversee the management and security of the branch. Previous supervisory experience is required. The Branch Manager/Universal Banker must be a professional who can promote and actively represent the Bank in the community. This is not an entry level position.
- Act as the leader of the branch; guaranteeing top-notch, quality service to our customers
- Supervise, mentor, train and motivate staff of 3-4 individuals
- Oversee branch activities including, teller, customer service functions, vault, ATM, etc.
- Cultivate relationships, including working with marketing on promotions and special events
- Cross sell and refer bank products and services to existing customers
- Represent the bank, promote products and services in the community to increase customer base and ultimately improve profit margins
- Open/close all types of personal and business accounts including IRA’s, CD’s, Trusts, HSA, SDB, and other specialty accounts, etc.
- Place check holds, stop payments, and authorize check approvals ,etc. when needed
- Familiarity and ability to guide and assist customers with online banking, mobile banking, and other services offered by the bank whether in person or on the phone
- Follow all bank policy and federal bank regulations and see that they are properly carried out by branch staff
- Take consumer loan applications, collect all required documentation, pull credit, submit to underwriting, assist in the approval process, contact customer with loan decision, and complete loan closing process
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer Service Representative /Universal Banker 5 years
- Branch Manager 3 years
- Supervisor 3 years
- Associate Degree (desired)
- Professional, articulate, customer focused
- Results driven with attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
Equal Employment Opportunity