BYRON BANK – DAVIS JUNCTION
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/BANK TELLER
Byron Bank is seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative/Bank Teller for our Davis Junction Branch in Davis Junction, IL. The ideal candidate will have proven retail banking experience in a branch setting. This individual must possess the highest level of customer service, be responsible for selling bank products and services to increase the overall profit margins of the bank and build our customer base, as well as, assist/back-up Branch Manager and perform teller functions. Prior experience is required.
- Provide top-notch, quality service to our customers cultivating lasting relationships
- Be well versed and knowledgeable of all types of bank products and services
- Open/close all types of personal and business accounts including IRA’s, CD’s, Trusts, HSA, Safe Deposit Boxes, Debit Cards, and other specialty accounts, etc.
- Handle branch activities including teller, customer service, and ATM balancing, etc.
- Cross sell and refer bank products and services to existing customers
- Place check holds, stop payments, and authorize check approvals , etc.; open/close branch, handle vault duties and ensure security procedures are adhered to when Branch Manager is out or on vacation
- Familiarity and ability to guide and assist customers with online banking, mobile banking, and other services offered by the bank whether in person or on the phone
- Follow all bank policy and federal bank regulations
- Ensure the utmost in confidentiality and privacy of critical customer information
- May be asked, on occasion, to back-up CSR’s at other locations
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
- Customer Service Representative /Universal Banker 3 years
- Bank Teller experience 1-2 years
- Associate Degree (desired)
- Professional, customer focused, team player
- Results driven with attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to work Saturdays, as scheduled
Qualified applicants should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Employment Opportunity