PART-TIME OFFICE ASSISTANT
Byron Bank is looking for just that right individual to join our Financial Services’ Team. The ideal candidate must be able to provide top-notch Customer Service to our clients and be friendly, courteous and professional at all times. The ability to build strong relationships with our customers and referring our products and services at every opportunity within our Financial Services group, as well as, bank-wide is a must. A general understanding of annuities, life insurance, long term care, mutual funds and/or securities is needed to be successful in this position. Familiarity with CRM Database/Red Tail is a real plus.
- Answer agency phone direct line calls and transferred calls
- Greet clients, provide assistance, set-up appointments
- General office duties, phone, fax, copying, filing, mail processing, letters, etc.
- Client Database management and input
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets and reports
- Quick Books
- Provide general support to Investment Consultants/Sales Representatives
- Experience working in a professional office
- Insurance Agency background helpful
- Personality and ability to communicate with customers for both Agency and Bank
- Experience and knowledge of Office Suites Software
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-directed individual with the willingness to be flexible in the ebb and flow of daily activity and job duties
- High School diploma /some college preferred
- Part-time Position (approx. 24 hours)
- Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Equal Opportunity Employer