The Byron Bank of Illinois is known for its quick loan approval. Under normal circumstances we can have an answer to you in 24 hours. This keeps your “waiting and wondering” to a short time. We have reduced paperwork to a minimum and your rate may be locked-in. If you have additional questions, you can call your own loan officer directly to help you.
SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLY FOR A MORTGAGE LOAN
Option 1: Come Meet Us!
You can apply today for a mortgage in person or call us at 815-234-2561. You can also get to know your mortgage team or contact them directly through our Mortgage page.
Option 2: Apply Online
Apply Online through our secure website, where you will be requested to enter all the appropriate information.
Option 3: Prefill Your Loan Application And Fax It To Us
You can also download and print out a PDF of the loan application below. Then fill it out and fax it to us at (815) 234-2055, or drop it off at the bank. Of course, you can always call your loan officer directly.
INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO GET TOGETHER:
In general this is the information we will need:
- Current pay stub(s) indicating a period of one month’s employment.
- W-2s for the previous 2 years.
- If self-employed:
- Personal Federal Income Tax Returns (2 years)
- Business Federal Income Tax Returns
- If retired or disabled:
- Social Security, pensions or disability income, awards letter and/or statement of benefits.
- Copies of bank accounts, savings/investments, showing most recent 2-month period.
We hope to hear from you soon – remember we will pre-qualify you for FREE.