Create, prepare, and review various forms of communications promoting the bank, its products, specials, and events, etc.
- Plan and help coordinate a marketing plan for our various products and services
- Maintain a high degree of participation in community affairs and social events to increase Byron Bank’s visibility, promote our services, and enhance the image of Byron Bank
- Coordinate bank community events such as ByronFest, Miracle on 2nd Street, Chili Fest, etc.
- Plan bank functions such as holiday parties, potlucks, open houses, realtor lunches and employee events
- Work closely with and back-up the Marketing/Design Coordinator
- Provide input and involvement with new products, project development, and execution of new services
- Design, plan and create Ads for current promotions
- Update TV, Website and marquee sign with current promotions and events
- Update Facebook with current promotions and events; respond to posts, as needed.
- Assist in brochure design, monthly CD specials as well as other specials, as needed
- Plan and create email Marketing-Constant Contact and Realtor E-blasts
- Other duties as assigned
- Communications Degree or Marketing Degree or 3-5 years related experience
- Ability to use social media tools to engage & successfully brand awareness for products and services offered
- Community Involvement
- Event Planning
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Banking knowledge a plus, but not required
Equal Employment Opportunity