MORTGAGE LOAN ADMINISTRATOR
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate must possess strong processing and/or closing experience. It is essential that the individual chosen is knowledgeable in TRID and HMDA. This is not an entry level position.
- Loan operating software maintenance (Mortgagebot, IDS and PCI/WizEnterprise) and problem resolution
- Monitor the HMDA reporting for all departments
- Maintenance of Closed Loan Files and file in mortgage file room
- Report distribution and balancing on Thursday and Friday and any other day the Loan Audit Clerk is absent.
- Complete Verifications of Mortgages (VOM)
- Complete monthly pre-closing audits (10% of closed loans)
- Complete post-closing audits as assigned by internal auditor
- Review invoices for Freddie Mac, BNY Mellon, Mortgagebot and IDS for accurate charges and handle any disputes
- Monitor pipeline in Mortgagebot and follow up on pending violations
- Maintain knowledge of Freddie Mac guidelines and Compliance and Banking Regulations for mortgage loans
- Other duties, as required
- Mortgage Loan Processing /Closing experience: 3+ years
- Knowledge of Mortgagebot, LaserPro and PCI HMDA Wiz desired.
- Mortgage Underwriting experience a plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer