- Loans for any reason. We specialize in mortgage loans!
- Visa® Check Card (Debit)
- Telephone Banking (SMARTLINE 815-234-3043)
- Internet Banking (Click & Bank)
- Internet Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking – Byron Bank In Your Palm
- Wire transfers
- Free Financial and Estate Planning
- Commercial Services – Both Deposits and Loans
- Byron Bank Visa® Gold Credit Card with points 2U™ rewards
- Foreign Currency- for your travel needs
- Gift Cards- for all occasions
- E-Statements – The easiest way to receive your bank statements.
Safe Deposit Boxes (Available at All 3 locations)
A Byron Bank Safe Deposit Box is a convenient, private and secure way to protect your valuables against theft, damage, fire and loss. You can feel confident with our double key signature entry system, the 2 foot thick concrete walls and our sophisticated alarm system. There are numerous box sizes available for a small annual fee that can be automatically deducted from your checking account. Contact us at one of our convenient locations (Byron, Poplar Grove or Davis Junction) to set up a safe deposit box or speak with someone about it!
Smartline (Telephone Banking) 815-234-3043
SMARTLINE is your telephone connection to Byron Bank, giving you immediate FREE access to the information you need. You can quickly and easily receive:
- Instructions on using the SMARTLINE system
- Account Inquiries
- Transfer of Funds
- Your Statement faxed
- CD and IRA rates
- Loan & Mortgage rates
You can use the SMARTLINE anytime day or night to check your balance, confirm transactions, see if checks or deposits have cleared, balance your checkbook and a whole lot more! Make the SMARTLINE work for you! For more information, call 815-234-2561.
HOW TO USE SMARTLINE FOR THE FIRST TIME:
Account Setup Step 1: The first time you connect, make sure you have the following information readily available: Your account number. (Check the bottom of your check: example 010-825-6) The last four digits of the social security number of the name that appears first on your account. A four digit number ready to use as a PIN for SMARTLINE. This may be the same number you use for your ATM or Check Card.
Step 2: Call 815-234-3043 and follow the instructions.
HOW TO USE THE SMARTLINE ONCE YOUR ACCOUNT IS SET UP
Call 815-234-3043 and have your PIN ready.